Contact Koinonia Institute
We’re here to help! For quickest, most accurate response to your request:
- If you have not checked out the FAQ page, please take a moment to see if there is already an answer to your question – this is often the quickest way to find a solution to common problems. If your question is not on the FAQ page, please fill out the support request form below.
- Please select the most appropriate department under “Route Message.” This will get your request to the Support Team member best equipped to answer your question.
- Please make sure your personal information (especially your email address) is entered accurately; this is our only means of knowing who you are in order to respond accordingly.
- Please describe your experience as thoroughly as possible. Include details such as what kind of computer you are using, what browser you are using, specific pages or activities that are causing trouble, any error massages that you are presented with; describe what the page looks like when the problem happens, etc. The clearer we can understand your request, the more able we to respond to it quickly and accurately. Providing the Support Team with vague or incomplete information will increase the time it takes (often by several days) to find a solution.
- Please understand that due to the high volume of email we receive, our response could be delayed. Our Support Team usually responds to requests within two business days. The Support Team hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
- For urgent matters, please contact us by phone at 1-800-KHOUSE-1
Other Ways to Contact Koinonia Institute
P.O. Box D
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83816-0347
Toll Free: 1-800-KHOUSE1 (1-800-546-8731)
Local: (208) 773-6310
Fax: (208) 773-6312